Future Stars Youth Basketball League
- Focus on fundaments and skill development while emphasizing character traits such as hard work, accountability, commitment, sportsmanship, compassion, resourcefulness, and teamwork.
- 1 practice per week, 6 games and 2 playoff games
- Practice – Tuesdays
Ages 4-8 / 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Ages 9-11 / 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Ages 12+ 8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday Games
- $200 per player
- $50 New Annual Membership; $35 for renewal per individual
- $20 for reversible black/white jersey only (Required for New Players)
- $10 practice t-shirt $10.00 (optional)
- Players MUST be registered by the registration deadline date to guarantee team placement. Any registrations after the deadline will be waitlisted
- All NEW players must attend team selection
- Optional Thursday practice available at additional cost
- Athletic shorts
- Athletic shoes
Location ~ ASC Training Center Home of Future Stars
425 E. Pinnacle Peak Road, Phoenix, AZ 85024
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– What makes Future Stars Youth Basketball program different?
Future Stars provides your child with trained staff coaches who follow an age-specific curriculum.
We consider ourselves a hybrid between your typical “Rec” programs, and competitive “Club” programs. We offer higher level training/practices, while still playing recreational games focused on our values for youth development.
– Can I request a specific practice time or team?
Requests are welcome, but not guaranteed.
– Why was my request not met?
We try our best to accommodate requests but sometimes we are not able to meet them all. We try to form our teams to be as balanced as possible and hope that with any changes comes the opportunity to make new friends and learn from different coaches, the same way each school year brings about changes in your child’s environment.
– Are there any additional training options for my child?
Yes, we have an optional Thursday practice at an additional cost.
We also offer Elite Basketball Training and a Shooting Clinic. Please see Training and Clinics for additional information.